On 7 November 2016 from 5.30 till 7.30 pm a kick-off event will take place for Women on Board's "Women Intergenerational Digital Dialogue Program" organised by Women on Board in collaboration with the VBO/FEB.
The "Women Intergenerational Digital Dialogue (WIDD) program" aims to improve digital skills and competencies of the WoB members by reverse mentoring with young high potential women having knowledge about digital transformation. In return the young high potential women will be introduced to corporate governance and executive Management.
When : 7 November 2016
- 17:30 registration & welcome
- 18:00 Opening Speech by Trees Paelinck (General Manager Women on Board)
- 18:15 Keynote Speech by Michèle Sioen (Chairperson VBO/FEB & CEO Sioen Industries)
- 18:25 Speech by Isabel De Clercq on "knowledge Sharing and Social Collaboration. Powerful Weapons in the Fight against Fossilization."
- 18:45 Speech on Governance by Philippe Lambrechts (Secretary General & Board Member VBO/FEB)
- 19:00 The Women Intergenerational Digital Dialogue Program by Emmanuele Attout
- 19:15 reception
Location: FEB/VBO - rue Ravensteinstraat 4 - 1000 Brussels